By Alexandra Leduc, nutritionnist at Alex cuisine and writer
Servings : 10
: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 40 minutes
- 750 ml (3 cups) large-flake oats (rolled oats)
- 250 ml (1 cup) unsweetened flaked coconut
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsalted sunflower seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sliced almonds
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) melted coconut oil or canola oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) raisins
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sliced almonds.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup and oil.
- Pour the maple syrup and oil over the dry ingredients and stir to coat.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the granola mixture evenly on the prepared sheet.
- Bake on the middle oven rack for 20 minutes, stir well and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then stir in the raisins and cranberries.
- Store in an airtight container.