By Alexandra Leduc, nutritionnist at Alex cuisine and writer
Servings : 4
: 5 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, cut in chunks
- 540 ml (1 can) red kidney beans, rinsed
- 650 ml (1 large jar) salsa
- 250 ml (1 cup) grated mozzarella cheese
- Cilantro (optional)
- Corn chips
- Heat a saucepan over high heat and sauté the diced onion in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the green pepper and sauté for minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium, add the beans and salsa and cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve the chili in bowls, topped with grated cheese and cilantro, with corn chips on the side.