Explore Quebec by camping

Passport, visa, etc.


Basic documentation

First of all, foreign tourists must have a valid passport when they arrive in Canada. In addition, citizens of some countries have to obtain a visa. Consult this list to see if this applies to you.

You can get a multiple-entry visa , allowing you to enter and leave Canada as often as you like while it is valid. Very useful for anyone thinking of visiting other countries in the Americas!

Travelling with children

  • Children under age 18 must have valid identification or a passport. 
  • Children not travelling with their parents or legal guardians must have a letter from them authorizing the children to come to Canada. 
  • Lastly, children travelling with only one parent must have legal documents granting permission for the children to travel abroad.

Something to read

Protect yourself from Lyme disease

Read the article

{{ uniquecode }}

{{ fullname }}